Sunday, February 20, 2011

Raising Katie Right!

On Katie's first birtday I tried for over an hour to get a 1 year old photo of her, however the entire time she kept trying to take the camera. The only photo I finally got of her was one with her sitting and holding one of Stephen's older cameras and that only lasted a minute because she wanted my camera that flashes.  I would post one of those photos but due to a hard drive issue a few months ago I can't seem to find where the images ended up being put on the new drives.

When Katie was closer to two we found her in her sister's bedroom with a bunch of her dolls posing in a chair, Katie had her sister's camera up to her face and was saying  "smile with your eyes" to the dolls. 

Yesterday I came in and set my camera down, still on the tripod and imported my photos. I always disconnect the cord as soon as the download stops or it drains my battery. So the camera was just there on the tripod and turned on. I hear Katie saying "Daddy Say Cheese". I turned to see her taking pictures of her dad.  After fighting Stephen for his new point and shoot camera I snapped a photo of her. Its funny she don't much care to have her picture taken but she loves to touch the cameras any time she possibly can. I think I need to set her up her very one little shoot and let her snapp away!





On another note I was out taking photos for schoold today when I found myself squatted on the railroad tracks and a train coming right at me. I managed to snap a couple of very blurry shots but, I like them any way, mostly because we were litterally two feet from a speeding train!

No comments:

Post a Comment