Monday, December 20, 2010

Slim Jim Litter Bug!

I don't go with Stephen every day to fly Willow, I go when work and school allows time. However I do get there as often as I can, typically a couple times a week. It seems like every time I go there I pick up trash, specifically these stupid Slim Jim wrappers. I have to think if it is the same trash every time then it is probably the same jerk dumping it every time. I personally don't like Slim Jims they seem to taste greasy but apparently someone likes them. I just find it rude and disrespectful to go to a public park and dump your trash. I just wish I could catch the little jerk. The park is next to the high school and elementary school so I suspect it is some kid cutting through the park to get home. If I didn't need that darn paycheck I would stake out the park and try to catch the little litter bugs!

I took a few more photographs today, I am really not happy with the lens or my camera's abilities. I have applied for some scholarships to help purchase the quality grade equipment that I really need for school, if I possibly was awarded a scholarship my first objective would be to upgrade to better lens.













No comments:

Post a Comment